The largest and most influential joint Uganda – European Union event on doing business and investing in Uganda.
This year’s hybrid Business Forum – themed “Mobilizing quality investments and boosting trade between Uganda and the European Union” will explore a renewed commitment by both public and private sector stakeholders to building stronger Uganda – European Union business, investment, and trade ties as we emerge from unprecedented health and economic challenges.
Organised by the EU Delegation to Uganda and the Private Sector Foundation Uganda in partnership with the Government of Uganda, the Uganda – EU Business Forum 2022 will be the successor event to the successful First Edition organised in March 2020.
The two-day High-Level Business Forum will be a unique platform that will bring together Ugandan and European policymakers, public sector agencies, EU Member States embassies and consulates, private sector trade support institutions, business associations and Chambers of Commerce, captains of industries, financial and non-financial intermediaries, investors, development partners and donor agencies, academia and the civil society to network exchange experiences and explore win-win investment and trade opportunities.
Why attend? Are you ...
- Interested in learning about EU and Ugandan policies and initiatives promoting trade, investment and business?
- Looking to invest in Uganda and the region?
Ready to enter the Ugandan market but not sure where to start?
- A Ugandan business exploring EU market opportunities and seeking EU partners?
- Looking to meet with decision-makers to help move your business forward?
- A business or financial institution seeking new projects and investment opportunities?
- Interested in building partnerships on the ground to further your business?
- An entrepreneur seeking the right investor or partner to get you started?
- Eager to discuss opportunities as well as the challenges you are facing with peers and experts in the field?
- Looking to showcase your company and amplify your brand in the African business and investment marketplace?