• .M.A Development Economics from the Institute of Social Studies (Erasmus University of Rotterdam), The Netherlands 1995,
• Postgraduate Diploma in Environmental Management, Maastricht School of Management 1998, The Netherlands
• Statistics for Environmental Policy, Munich Centre for Advanced Training, Germany 1996.
• B Stat. Hon. Makerere University, 1991.
• Executive Director, Private Sector Foundation Uganda (PSFU) (2010 – todate).
• Executive Director, Uganda Manufacturers Association (2008-2010)
• Director Policy Research and Advocacy PSFU 2000-2008.
• Lecturer, department of Planning and Applied Statistics – ISAE, Makerere University (1996-2000) in the fields of Development Economics, Planning & Policy.
Some of the other responsibilities currently held
1. Member of the Board of National Environment Management Authority (NEMA), also Chairing the Audit & Risk Committee (since 2018)
2. Member of the Board of Uganda Energy Credit Capitalization Company Limited, also Chairing the Finance and Investment committee (2014- todate)
3. Member of the Board of National Planning Authority (NPA), Uganda (since 2013)
4. Member of the Board of the Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC), also member of the policy committee and the Audit Committee ( since 2013)