Hon .Richard H.Kaijuka’s is the current:
- Chairman of Board of Trustees Uganda Chamber of Mines and Petroleum.
- Vice Chairman –Public –Private Partnership Committee (Board)
- Chairman –Rwenzori Rare Metals Ltd.
- Director –Samta Mines & Minerals (U) Ltd.
In the Private Sector,
- He served as Chairman Presidential Investors Round Table for Minerals Value Addition Cluster(up to 2018)
- Trained as a Professional Banker and became an Associate of Institute of Bankers and Fellow of Chartered Institute of Bankers (U.K).
- Worked and held several Management positions with Barclays Bank International and Deutche Bank (Germany).
- Was Chairman /Managing Director of Uganda Commercial Bank and founder Nile Bank (Chairman and Managing Director later sold to Barclays).
- Served on the Board of the World Bank Group as Alternate Executive Director.
In the Public Sector,
- Kaijuka has been a Cabinet Minister for 10 years in Uganda holding different Portfolios including Energy and Mineral Development, Planning and Trade and Industry.
- Sir Richard as he is commonly known has been Member of Parliament (10 years) and Member of Constitution making Constituent Assembly.
- And was Chairman for COMESA Council of Ministers
- Chairman International Coffee Organisation Council
- Chairman Council of Ministers for Planning (E.C.A)